Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThePopScape Its Just The Start.

LoooX13's app for In-Game mod.

LoooX13

LoooX13's app for In-Game mod. Empty LoooX13's app for In-Game mod.

Post  LoooX13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Username:
    LoooX13

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of ThePopScape's Community ?
    What I can do to provide the needs/wants of ThePopScape's Community is help further staff members and players out with situations or problems, that they are dealing with.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of ThePopScape's Community?
    What I can do to help the Players and Fellow Staff Members of ThePopScape's Community is to be able to assist them with any problem until this problem is solved.

How can you improve the ThePopScape's Community?
    I can improve the ThePopScape's Community by offering all my knowledge to help players.

How long have you been playing?
    I think i was 5-10th player who is never been online.

How long are you active daily?
    3-5 hrs a day

Why should you deserve more Powers and Responsibilitiys?
    Why I should deserve more Power and Responsiblitys is that I had the experience with mod, and admin and did great handling the position, but now I would like to take it up a step and be more reliable and trust worthy.

Reason why you (ThePopScape's Community Staff Members) should accept me to take on full responsibility as a Staff Member?
    Like I said I am very responsible and have the experience from other positions.

Why would you make a better mod then the other applyers?
    I do not think I am better than anyone who has been applyed and staff is suppose to work as a team, but i would say that I would try to help way more than them.

What do you have to offer the server?
    I can offer my time to put in hard work and dedication to satisfy and meet every players needs of the community.

Other info:
    I've been playing these Runescape Private Servers like 2,5 years and I've been learning all the time of these servers.

Thank you from your time, LoooX13 Like a Star @ heaven

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:16 am